Come enjoy our indoor dog park hours in SPCA Tampa Bay’s training room! Bring your friendly dogs to enjoy some play time out of the Florida weather. Our facility boasts cool air conditioning, recycled rubber flooring (which is great for your dog’s joints), and a very large play area (2,048 sq ft) with the ability to separate large dogs from small! If you are not too comfortable with bringing your dog to a dog park, there will be a training instructor to help supervise.
Limit: 10 big dogs & 15 small dogs - FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
Owner MUST stay with dog.
When & Where
Every Sunday from 11:30am - 1:30pm
Because the SPCA doesn’t open until 1:00pm on Sundays, everyone is asked to use our back entrance. It is located off of Starkey Road at 126th Avenue North (stop light). Go West on 126th Avenue North to the end of the road. Our back entrance is the last driveway on the right. Drive in and bear to the right. The dog park will be held in the Ike & Libby Einherst Education Building in the Training Room on the first floor.
Dog Park CLOSED:
July 27, 2014
August 24, 2014
$5 per dog
Indoor Dog Park Rules
1. Instructor reserves the right to excuse any dog, at any time.
2. Owners must stay with their dogs the entire time.
3. Dogs must be kept on leash until they are inside. For the safety of your pet as well as others, do not keep your dog on leash while inside the dog park.
4. Dogs should have age appropriate vaccinations and should be healthy and free from contagious disease, parasites, fleas and ticks.
5. Dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered.
6. Pinch collars, choker chains, shock collars, and spiked collars must be removed from dogs prior to entering the dog park.
7. Dog owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste inside and outside the facility.
8. Children 8 years and under are not allowed during indoor dog park hours; children ages 9 - 15 years must be accompanied by an adult. Children are not permitted to run with, or chase, the dogs.
9. Please do not bring food or treats into the dog park.
10. Please be considerate to all others attending. Do not pick up, touch or give toys to other owners dogs without first asking permission.
Contact SniffUClasses@SPCATampaBay.org or (727) 388-0452